MONITORING & COMPLIANCE SOFTWARE
PIRO, the market-leading compliance software, was developed by Wide Open for Paragon Risk Management.
Web-delivered across desktop, tablet and mobile PIRO, allows live Incident reporting by user to a secure database. PDF reports are generated and emailed to stakeholders allowing instant notifications and regular updates. PIRO can be adapted to any businesses that require activity or plant monitoring.
SMART, COMPREHENSIVE ADAPTABLE
- Incident reporting by user
- Corrective actions
- Safety observations
- Preventative measures
- System alerts, reminders and schedule
- Unlimited image uploads
PIRO SAVES TIME AND RESOURCES
- No more paper logs to transfer
- Works on desktop, tablet & smartphone
- Applicable to any situation requiring monitoring
- Secure database and PDF documents
- Notifications and alerts sent to specified email addresses
- Monitoring across multiple sites
- Image and text reporting
WHAT BUSINESSES CAN USE PIRO?
- Fleet management
- Equipment hire services
- Commercial cleaning services
- Building site management
- Infrastructure maintenance
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
- Contact Wide Open for a scoping meeting
- Show us your current logs/reports
- We build the logs as secure online forms
- We create the database and backend system
- Setup your email notifications
- Apply your staff names and access
- Setup your various site-specific reporting
ABESHOW is an opportunity for the Broadcast Industry to meet and present the latest solutions that empower the production and delivery of broadcasting content. The ABESHOW Conference and Workshops are held every 2 years, in 2016 it moved to Doltone House, Darling Island, Pyrmont.
- ABESHOW Branding for web, print, signage
- Ecommerce CMS ticketing website
- Design of product and image pages
- Marketing copy
- WordPress and woo commerce
- Responsive design for mobile
- Print media advertising
SELLING THE SHOW TO THE PUBLIC
Wide Open built the website with integrated ticket sales using WordPress and woocommerce. We also produced print marketing materials and conference schedules for Broadcast industry magazines. The cost of building the ecommerce site was easily offset by the ticket sales and the booking module can be re-tasked for other events for the exhibition company.
Lumina Broadcast Systems approached Wide Open prior to the SMPTE Trade Show in 2013. This major Broadcast Industry event is the time to showcase products and services for Broadcast Industries. Lumina had done very little significant promotion prior to this.
Wide Open updated the Lumina brand and designed a compact exhibition stand. So the stand would be easily located in the crowded exhibition space we suspended branded banners above the exhibit. The vertical banners and diagonal placement of the exhibition stand meant that it was extremely easy to locate and visible from all approaches.
The Lumina website was also rebuilt to include a full searchable listing of all their products and we applied SEO and links to Facebook. It is also now mobile friendly.
- Rebranding with logo update
- Launch website with full product listing
- Print advertising campaign
- Copywriting and press campaign development
- Exhibition stand design
- Marketing folders and booklets
Wide Open maintain the website and design print advertising campaigns for new products that are added to the inventory.
“AS A SMALL COMPANY, Lumina Broadcast Systems required the services of a Media Partner capable of projecting our desired image to the marketplace within a modest budget. I am pleased to say that Wide Open was able to meet this challenge.
From a re-design of our website to the complete design, theming and co-ordination of promotional material for our major industry trade show (SMPTE), along with strategic media placement, Wide Open lent their expertise to our efforts with enthusiasm and a sense of ownership which continues to return a highly satisfactory outcome.”
Peter Warren, Director, Lumina Broadcast Systems Australia
This unique security device allows surveillance to be monitored from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. It is a rapid deployment device that can be used instead of guards and costs significantly less.
The “eye in the sky that never sleeps” was launched in New Zealand in June 2014. Wide Open branded the product using imagery based around the native New Zealand falcon, a fearsome predator.
- Branding with new logo and colours
- Launch website utilising video
- Script and shoot video
- Embedded video marketing
- Copywriting and press campaign development
- Develop a range of branded clothes
Wide Open also scripted and directed a short corporate video to promote the product’s features. This was uploaded to youtube and linked to the product launch home page.
Broadcast Papers approached Wide Open in 2012 to help them relaunch their stable of trade magazine publications.
Our role, apart form designing and maintaining the layouts, is to coordinate and design placed advertising for the magazines and the accompanying website.
- Relaunch of magazines
- Update website layout
- Placed advertising design
- Ongoing press campaign development
- Create and upload online versions of magazines
The magazines are bi-monthly and appear in two formats, Australia & NZ edition and an Asia Edition.
Wide Open was involved in the ClickeMart brand from day one. As the Brand Managers we were in charge of the interface design and all print and online marketing.
This product is an Australian designed Ecommerce CMS. We developed the programming and coded the Ecommerce interface that made the product unique in its market segment.
- Brand Development
- Brand Management
- User Interface design
- Video Tutorial design and production
- Ecommerce coding and integration
We were involved in rigorous testing before the product was made live and developed a full set of online video tutorials.