A 42 apartment development at The Entrance, NSW, Watermark is situated on a stunning waterfront site. Wide Open were contracted to takeover the marketing of this property due to lacklustre sales. There was a nominated 36 month timeframe to sell all apartments.
The property was rebranded inline with the market we were targeting and an extensive online campaign was generated including a short marketing video which was aired on Sky.
Print advertising was taken out in Chinese media, translated to promote aspects of the development that would appeal to Asian buyers. The campaign’s success was self evident, all apartments sold within 18 months with a $32m return.
- Rebranding with logo update
- Launch website utilising video and local imagery
- Embedded video marketing
- Montage and retouch existing interior images
- Copywriting and press campaign development
- High profile campaign on restricted budget
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- New website and print media sees huge increase in traffic and enquiries
- Capturing Asian market with placed media extends the campaign life
- Project 100% sold $32m in 18 months (36 months allocated)
The success of this campaign was the foundation for our next project at The Entrance, Horizon Apartments.